Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting, waiting.... PlayStation Meeting 2013

So, here I am, waiting, again... as usual. This time I'm waiting for PlayStation's Meeting 2013. I had no idea they had an event like this. Where was I? How long has this been an annual thing? Well, I know know, and I hope they reveal lots and lots about PS4, codenamed; Orbis.

But, that's not 'til midnight...

In the meantime, let me upload some photos from one of my favorite games, that I've owned thrice.... 2 for the Xbox360, 1 for the PS3. PS3 was first. Pictures are from the 360, though, and they're taken with my new phone, so excuse the quality.


Enchanted Arms
 Yeah, the game.... Enchanted Arms. And this is Professor Kou. He's scary from minute 1.....
Enchanted Arms
 Atsuma on the left, who's is the games protagonist.  His his arm is HATED on the school where he lives. It has the ability to null enchantments. Bad on an Enchanter's university. Mr. Fanservice in the right (just look at those abs... why does his jacket only go to his abs, anyway?) is Makoto, Atsumas best friend's would-be lover. I'm not sure whether or not Atsuma's friend Toya acctually RESPONDS to the love Makoto showes over him.... (He does in my fan fiction =))
Enchanted Arms Toya's Fanclub
 Did I say EVERYBODY loves Toya? Well, they do.....
Enchated Arms Atsuma
 Atsuma only ever thinks about food.....

Enchanted Arms Toya
 The elusive Toya. He only ever wears his glasses when he plays Mr Exposition. And his expositions always starts with: "If I recall correctly....." It's hard to see, even in-game, but Toya has this loooooooong pony-tail reaching his ankles.....

Enchanted Arms Makoto
 Yeah, Makoto looks kindof sweet. A bit excentric, but sweet. He loves two things in this world: Toya and picking at Atsuma. Aparently, he's also a very good cook....
Enchanted Arms Makoto's food
 Makoto gets a bit scary when it comes to his love for Toya....Enchanted Arms Makoto about Toya

Enchanted Arms Atsuma
 Atsuma is very entusiastic......

Enchanted Arms Anti-Atsuma Alliance
 Atsuma likes festivals.... And to cut class. Why do you think he'd miss this one?
Enchanted Arms Atsuma They REEEEAAAAALY hate Atsuma....

Enchanted Arms
 My.... third battle screen. I hate the grid system. Or maybe I love it.... can't decide.


 Only 3h left..... don't want to wait....


No comments:

Post a Comment